Wiring Harness Technician
£35,000 Per Annum
Our client an independently owned company is recruiting for Harness Technicians, would you like to be a genuinely valued member of their team?
Wiring Harness Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture electrical harnesses
- Work on a variety of projects within the motorsport industry
- Work across departments to collaborate on projects
- Provide support for harness and electrical system design, development, and build
The Ideal Wiring Harness Technician Will:
- Previous experience in automotive, motorsport or aerospace environment
- Previous experience with wiring harness manufacture
- The ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and harness manufacturing drawings
- The ability to work to automotive and/or motorsport wiring standards
Working Hours + Benefits:
- 40 Hours p/w with flexi-time – choose your own hours!
- Paid overtime available
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you