£20,500 Per Annum + Benefits (See Below)
Our client, a global electronics manufacturing company, are recruiting for an enthusiastic individual to join their team. They are consistently growing the team and the successful candidate will have plenty of opportunities for personal growth, making it an exciting time to join them!
As a Wire Person, you will work with limited supervision from your Team Leader and assist in the production of products and electronic assemblies. You will have the opportunity to further hone your existing wiring and electronic assembly skills and to progress to a fully Skilled role in the team!
Wire Person Role:
In line with our client's standard operating procedures, demonstrate basic skills in crimping, soldering, measuring materials and electronic assembly. Assist in the assembly of cables, harnesses and other products with the limited supervision of your Team Leader.
- With a little help from your Team Leader, read and interpret technical drawings and engineering specifications
- Accurately record details of the assembly you are working on in the internal computer system and on paper documents
- Keep your workspace and floor area clean and tidy and take care of assembly parts
- Lay wires (or learn) to form a cable to be used in assemblies
- Assist in the jacketing, braiding and shrinking of cables
- Operate braiding machinery safely
- Work flexibly, supporting other team members when asked
- Develop your skills by completing online and classroom-based training and work towards the internationally recognised certification, IPC620
- Complete online safety training, take care of your own health and safety on site and contributing towards a safe working environment for your team members
Wire Person Requirements:
- Able to demonstrate basic assembly skills
- Work well as part of a team and on your own
- Will ask questions when you don’t understand and speak up if there is a problem or you need help
- Wants to learn, and you are keen to develop your career
Wire Person Benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme with up to 7% employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medical Health Cash Back Benefit
- Company Sharesave Scheme
- Discounted high Street and online shopping scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted RAC coverage
- 195 hours Annual Leave plus Public Holidays
- A supportive and friendly working environment with a focus on wellbeing
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.