White Goods Installation Engineer
£28,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Benefits include pension, loyalty scheme, bonus 5% of salary
Our client are looking for Engineers, ideally with experience installing electrical, gas and integrated appliances. The right candidate will be enthusiastic, with a flexible approach and a can do attitude. You will able to work well as part of a team as well as individuals with excellent customer service skills. Would suit ex AO and Know-How employees.
White Goods Installation Engineer Qualities:
- To be experienced enough to be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Able to install gas appliances in accordance with Gas Safety Regulations and manufacturers’ instructions.
- A willingness to travel to depots and sites (when required)
- Able follow instructions
- Good customer service skills
- A flexible approach
White Goods Installation Engineer Qualifications & Experience:
- Domestic ACS qualifications: CCN1, CKR1
- Electrical experience desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Current CSCS card (plumber) - desirable but not essential
- Integrated experience advantageous but not essential as training will be given
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate good working practice
- Exceptional customer care
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to all situations
- Full, clean & current driving license
- Good understanding of Health & Safety
Working shifts 4 days per week Monday - Saturday on a rolling rota
- Gas installation: 1 year (Required)
- Kitchen appliance installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Gas Safe Registered (Required)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.