Welder / Sheet Metal Worker
Up to £16.00 per hour depending on experience
Our client is looking for an individual to join their team and work on a range of products.
Welder / Sheet Metal Worker Responsibilities:
- Fabricate Mild Steel assembly’s
- Work in a production setting
- Work on a range of projects and products
Welder / Sheet Metal Worker Ideal Candidate:
- MIG Welding experience (TIG Welding not essential but beneficial)
- Experience working in manufacturing/engineering setting
- Able to follow engineering drawings
- Able to self-inspect work
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Good level of concentration with attention to detail
- Able to work within a team
- Health & Safety conscious
Hours – 39 per week + Overtime
Monday to Thursday – 08:00 – 16:30. Friday – 08:00 – 15:00
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.