Up to £17.00 Per Hour
Your next employer has an exciting new opportunity for time served MIG / TIG Welders to join their busy team in Andover.
Welder Roles and Responsibilities:
- Fabrication, inclusive of hanging, beading, gasketing, of Aluminium Frames, i.e., Doors, Windows, Curtain Wall
- To ensure the manufacturing schedule is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible, to meet targets and deadlines.
- Use of various machinery e.g., punch tools, mitre saw, copy router, pillar drill
- General yard/Factory duties
- Comply with all PFA Systems & HSE Policies
- To ensure all internal maintenance is performed daily and reporting all maintenance issues to your line manager
- Working autonomously on task driven projects and assisting with incoming goods deliveries
- Wearing PPE as required
Welder Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience essential
- Ability to read fabrication / engineering drawings is essential
- Applicants must have knowledge of ISO 9001
- Applicants should possess the knowledge and ability to cut, shape, weld (MIG, TIG), dress and finish metal using various powered tools to a high-quality standard
- Sheet Metal Pattern Development
- Welding/Fabrication experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Opportunity for growth within a growing company
- Friday finish 1pm
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Career Development opportunities
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
Fabricator Working Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 07:00 – 16:00
- Friday 07:00 – 13:00
- 40 Hour Week
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.