Welder / Fabricator
Your next employer is looking for a Welder / Fabricator to join their team based in Swindon!
Welder / Fabricator Role and Responsibilities:
- Performing TIG Welding
- Welding sheet metal
- Welding box section and tube
- Able to mark out and tack Weld
- Cleaning and dressing welds
- Working from Job sheets ensuring production deadlines are met
- Working to the required specification
- Working within and as part of a team
Welder / Fabricator Required Skills and Experience:
- Able to weld sheet metal up to 3mm thick stainless steel
- Previous experience working in a sheet metal fabrication environment
- Experienced confident MIG/TIG Welder
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to read drawings and perform jig work
- 1 year Fabrication experience
Welder / Fabricator Benefits:
- Full time, temp - perm role
- Monday to Friday
- Day shifts
- On-site parking
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you .