Welder / Fabricator
£14.00 Per Hour
Our well-established client is looking for a Welder / Fabricator to join their busy and fast-growing team.
Our client is a company who have a Bystronic CNC Laser, CNC Press Brakes, Trumpf Tube Laser, and a well – equipped welding department and fabrication workshop with metal polishing and finishing completed in house.
Welder / Fabricator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of welding processes related to manufacturing and engineering activities and strong understanding of quality and process control with respect to welding.
- A clear understanding and dedication to H&S within a busy workshop.
- Confident in working independently and on your own initiative.
- Competent in reading and understanding technical drawings and weld symbols to ensure that all products are built to specification & within tolerance.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and a pro-active attitude to problem solving.
The Ideal Welder / Fabricator Will Have:
- A proven track record with MIG & TIG welding experience in light to heavy duty steel fabrication
- Complete understanding of ferrous or non-ferrous materials
- Hold a forklift driving certificate (desirable)
Welder / Fabricator Benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- 5 duvet days per year
- 20 days holiday per year
- Company provided coveralls and laundry service
Welder / Fabricator Working Hours:
- 37.5-hour week, inclusive of a 20-minute break
- Flexible start / finish times* (Within core hours of 08:00 – 18:00)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!