Welder / Fabricator
£32,000 per annum
Our client is currently recruiting for a Welder/Fabricator to join their growing business!
Welder and Fabricator Responsibilities:
- Candidates must have welding and fabricating experience
- This role requires an element of heavy lifting
- Manual handling training
Welder and Fabricator Candidate Requirement:
- Minimum of 2 years' welding and fabricating experience
- Ability to work to a tight schedule
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, or as part of a team
Welder and Fabricator Benefits:
- Early finish on Friday (16.00)
- 24 days' holiday + Bank Holidays (rising with long service)
- Enrolment in pension scheme
- Company Sick Pay after qualifying period
- On-site parking
8 hours a day, 8:00 – 17:00, Monday through to Thursday, 8:00 – 16:00 on Fridays. No Weekends
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.