Trainee Maintenance Engineer
Our client are looking for Trainee engineers to join and maintain their busy company facilities through inspections, fault finding and the repair of production machinery!
Trainee Maintenance Engineer will be Working Towards:
- Performing preventative maintenance and condition monitoring of equipment/ machinery
- Follow a concise machinery and facilities inspection schedule, maintaining accurate records of findings and work completed
- Diagnose faults, repairing machines and safety inspections of tools
- Work towards being able to identify machine failures and proactively identify machine upgrades
- Abide by health and safety policies, liaise with the HS&E department, identify potential risks in the workplace and follow the company environmental management systems
The Ideal Trainee Maintenance Engineer will:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in a relevant subject
- Be willing to attend all training courses
- Hold an interest in the position detailed above
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Monday – Friday: 15:30 – 00:00
- Includes a 30 minute paid break and a 30 minute unpaid break
- Preauthorized overtime paid at time and a half
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- 5 Additional Days Holiday after 12 Months Service
- Life Insurance and Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance appraisals and annual bonus scheme
- Further opportunities for training and development
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.