£10 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client in their brand new coffee shop!
- Greeting customers as they come into the store
- Serving customers at the till
- Offer tailored recommendations on products
- Preparing food such as sandwiches and baked goods
- Working on the coffee machine
- Packaging food and beverages for sale
- Keeping the bar area and café clean and presentable
- Restocking product areas
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- An enthusiastic positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to work in a fast paced environment
- Full training provided
- Brand new equipment
- Working on a Rota basis
- 08:00 – 16:00 weekdays (some Saturdays required)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.