Test and Commissioning Technician
£25,000 - £28,000 Per Annum + Bonus + Additional Benefits
Due to expansion, our client (a world leader in their sector) require an experienced Test and Commissioning Technician, to support the commissioning and final test. This will include programming the on-board set up, connecting and testing and preforming functional tests.
The successful Test and Commissioning Technician require experience of automotive electronics.
Test and Commissioning Technician Responsibilities:
- Electrical and mechanical commissioning of each new build
- Programming and setup on-board PC and software
- Connection, testing and setup of the battery and monitoring system
- Internal PC setup
- Performing functional tests on GST systems – braking, suspension etc.
- Setup and testing of the electric drive motors
- Supporting the Track Test Team in functional tests
- Fault finding and servicing of existing products
- Preparing the finished product for shipping
Test and Commissioning Technician Person Specification:
- Electrical or mechanical technical qualification, NVQ 3, or technical degree
- Experience of automotive electronics
- Critical thinker with a good understanding of engineering
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Computer literacy
Test and Commissioning Technician Benefits:
- 25 days' holiday (increases with long service) + Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare
- Competitive company pension scheme
The role also provides the opportunity for overseas travel to provide electrical/mechanical support to our customers on-site.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.