Test & Commissioning Engineer
£30,000 - £32,000
Our client, a privately-owned and well-respected automotive company in Bradford-on-Avon, is looking for a Test & Commissioning Engineer to join their growing team!
Test & Commissioning Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hardware installation and programming software
- Performing functional tests on various components such a motors, braking and suspension
- Electrical and mechanical commissioning of each new build
- Fault finding and servicing of existing products
- Getting the final product ready for shipping
Test & Commissioning Engineer ideal candidate will:
- Critical thinker with a good understanding of engineering
- Familiarity with ISO9001 standards
- Strong eye for detail
- Previous experience of automotive electronics and mechanics
- A technical qualification, NVQ3 or technical degree
Working hours & benefits:
- Monday – Friday: 07:30 - 15:30
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus
- Various benefits packages
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Company pension contributions
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment .com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment.com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you