Test and Calibration Technician
£25,000 - £28,000 Per Annum + Bonus + Additional Benefits
Due to expansion, our client (a world leader in their sector) require an experienced Test and Calibration Technician, to join a production team and contribute to the company, leading products and reputation. This will include carrying out the test, calibration and final inspection of robot systems.
The successful Test and Calibration Technician require experience of background engineering.
Test and Calibration Technician Responsibilities:
- To program, test and calibrate driving robot systems
- Investigate any faults and recommend fixes
- Pack completed systems neatly and securely for shipment to customers
- Operate in a clean, tidy, and organized way
Test and Calibration Technician Person Specification:
- A background in engineering
- Experience of electrical fault finding techniques
- Comfortable interpreting engineering diagrams
- Keen eye for detail
- Computer literate (Microsoft 365 etc)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to procedures and guidelines
- Inspection Experience
- An automotive engineering background
- Experience of calibration standards
- HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Quality Assurance – ISO 9001
- Continuous improvement techniques
Test and Calibration Technician Benefits:
- 25 days' holiday (increases with long service) + Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare
- Competitive company pension scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.