£24,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client based in Cinderford are looking for an experienced Technical Administrator to join their busy team.
Due to the nature of the role and the team our client asks that candidates who apply for this position have the ability to be flexible and willing.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Technical Administrator:
- Stock Control
- Compiling quotations
- Operational Statistics
- Read CAD drawings
Purchasing as a Technical Administrator:
- Monitor the supplier base performance in terms of price, quality, and service levels
- Maintain and enhance supplier relationships
- Use all means to secure the best value when purchasing materials
- Place orders with providers to meet the daily needs of the business
- Update costing sheets in real time to reflect price and operational factors
- Collate the monthly purchases for the payment run
Stock Control as a Technical Administrator:
- Work with the storeman to ensure standard components are ordered on time and to required levels
- Liaise with the stockman to control stored levels of consumables and place orders in a timely manner
- Develop a basic stock control system that monitors stock levels and usages of key materials, once developed, update in line with movement of stock
- As part of the month end routine, issue the company closing stock position
Compiling Quotations as a Technical Administrator:
- As required compile quotations for customers based on their specific needs
- Ensure quotations are sent in a timely manner and are followed up to ensure sale completion
Operational Statistics as a Technical Administrator:
- Work with the general manager and Foreman daily to log the operational activity of workshop employees, ensuring customer deadlines are met
Reading CAD Drawings as a Technical Administrator:
- Be able to interpret drawings to compile quotations
Technical Administrator Working Hours:
- Day shifts
- Monday – Friday
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years. We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role. We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press. The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job! Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.