£23,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Our client are a forward-thinking manufacturing company, who are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing business! This is an exciting opportunity, to learn new skills within a company that are focused on designing high-quality products.
Technical Administrator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining technical documentation
- Producing and checking product documentation
- Planning product documentation
- Manage updates and revisions to technical documents following customer feedback
- Document Transmittal to customer
- Ensuring continuity of style and accuracy throughout documents
- Processing ECNs as required
- Report Writing
- Supporting the design team as required
- Witnessing external testing (if required)
Technical Administrator Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general IT
- Organisational skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to read and interpret standards and regulations
- Good understanding of ISO 9001 (not essential but preferred)
- Experience in an Engineering environment or Design team (not essential but preferred)
Hours are full time, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.