Technical Account Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Our client, a growing manufacturer within the motorsport sector, are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their account management team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and work in an exciting industry!
Technical Account Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
- Being the initial contact for sales and technical enquiries for several key accounts.
- Understanding client requirements, suggesting solutions and services to answer client questions.
- Efficiently utilising an internal ERP system to quote and update customers on project progress
- Liaising with the client and internal design, manufacturing, and management teams to ensure regular updates are provided to customers.
- Providing effective pre and post-sales support, with regular contact and ensuring key deliverables are adhered to.
- Follow the customers project from point of quote to completion – live feed updates.
- Maintain a running communication with the customers during a project to ensure the customer is aware of the progress of the job.
- Inbound quote requests via email and telephone only, no outbound sales campaigns.
Technical Account Manager Ideal Candidate will:
- Focussed on Customer Service – Ability to form and maintain strong customer relationships, internally and externally.
- Self-motivated and team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all, written, telephone and face to face meetings.
- Confident in a customer meeting environment.
- Be the link between the customer and the technical/workshop team.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is desirable, but training can be given to support this requirement if needed.
- Proactive approach to supporting the organic growth of the allocated customer portfolio.
Working Hours and Benefits:
- Monday – Friday: 7.30am – 4.30pm
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays
- Paid overtime
- Workwear provided
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.