Support Engineering Lead
£55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Our well established client based in Westbury are looking for an enthusiastic Support Engineer to join their ever-growing team!
Support Engineering Lead Essential Skills / Experience:
- Delivery of Engineering Capability within a complex operational environment
- Navigating complex project and stakeholder environments
- Working with stakeholders to understand their problem and requirements
- Alongside this, it is essential you are able to present yourself well, are aligned with the companies vision and are able to work collaboratively as a key member of the team
Support Engineering Lead Desired Skills / Experience:
- Coaching and developing teams
- Planning and recruiting teams
- Developing and winning business
- Experience managing complex projects
- Change Management experience
- Ability to identify, develop and employ a range of analysis tools and techniques best suited to provide insightful and cutting-edge decision support in a complex project environment
Support Engineering Lead Responsibilities:
- Leading and developing Support Engineering Analysis, through provision of technical leadership
- Active role in personnel development, mentoring and knowledge sharing across the organisation
- Business Development including articulating capability offerings, sales, bidding and forming strategic partnerships
Support Engineering Lead Benefits:
- 25-day holiday entitlement, Professional Institute Annual Fees
- Post probation: Generous pension scheme, health and life insurance
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.