Supply Chain Coordinator
£28,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Our long standing client is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their growing team!
Supply Chain Coordinator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all raw material requirements, orders and tooling requirements
- Work alongside the production planner to support a seamless production plan, ensuring that all raw materials/ tooling arrive in line with the production schedule
- Liaise and maintain good relationships with suppliers, understanding lead-times to be communicated effectively
- Provide forecasting of all raw materials
- Manage inbound logistics and manage the supplier returns/complaint process
- Raise purchase orders with suppliers
- Work with accounts to understand and resolve invoice queries
- Strive to minimize overstock
- Update reports to ensure that senior management are correctly informed
The ideal Supply Chain Coordinator will:
- Have experience of working within a fast paced supply chain environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to work under pressure and to timescales
- Pursue work proactively with drive and providing suggestions for improvement
- Good spoken and written English with the ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- Be flexible, able to adapt to varying work situations
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.