Superconducting Magnet Design (Physics)
£40,000 – £60,000 Per Annum
At Jackie Kerr Recruitment, we are excited to be recruiting for a skilled Superconducting Magnet Design (Physics) to join our client's team based in Abingdon!
Tasks and responsibilities for the Superconducting Magnet Design (Physics) will include:
- Simulate the superconducting magnet cryostat and cryocooler sub-system
- Optimising the performance of the magnet’s cryostat and cryocooler sub-system for a new magnet product
- As a part of a team or Electromagnetic, Mechanical, CAD and Process Engineers; develop new superconducting magnets
- Technical specifications
- Technical content in manufacturing test and operation instructions
- Verification testing
- Improve cryogenic simulation and test capability
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the MRI industry or similar
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.