£10.00 - £10.50 per Hour
Based at our client's warehouse in Warminster, you will provide professional and efficient administrative warehouse team and offices ensuring clear and accurate information is available when required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide administrative support to the Warehouse Manager and team, ensuring all processes are implemented.
- Process warehouse paperwork, goods in/out documents.
- Conduct daily stock-takes and maintain accurate stock records.
- Assisting with picking or packing orders.
- Assist with delivery scheduling and sourcing quotes if required
- Provide a professional, courteous and efficient service to colleagues, couriers and suppliers.
- Contacting courier customer services when required.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business.
The ideal candidate:
- ICT literate, competent in all MS Office applications and confident to learn more.
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and time management skills with ability to prioritise workload.
- Good numeracy and literacy ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Conscientious and reliable with good attendance and timekeeping standards.
- Happy to learn new skills, responding positively to feedback.
- Honest, trustworthy and able to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrates initiative and contributes ideas.
- Pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Personable, team player with a hands-on approach.
- Flexible, adaptable, and calm when working under pressure
- Experience of stock control
- Attention to detail
- Own Transport
Temp – Perm role
0830 – 1730 Monday to Friday
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.