£22,345 Per Annum
Our client, a global manufacturer are looking for a driven and determined individual to join their team as a Warehouse Operative!
Stock Controller Roles and Responsibilities:
- Picking and kitting of all components from stock, distributing appropriately to the shop floor/ dispatch
- Maintaining correct inventory levels and updating stock variances in ERP system
- Complete stock related data entry to support inventory levels recorded on ERP system
- Goods-in for internal and external orders
- Rotate stock periodically throughout the day
- Prepare stock ready for dispatch, receive deliveries into the stores area
- Documenting all occurrences of defective or damaged goods or materials on the Discrepant Materials Report (DMR) and removing from stock
- Support with occasional local deliveries
The ideal Stock Controller will:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Clean driving license
- Ability to obtain Baseline Personnel Security Standard clearance
- Subject to Alcohol and Drug pre-employment screening
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Monday – Thursday 07:30 – 17:30 Friday 07:30 – 11:30
- Company Pension Scheme with up to 7% employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cashback Medical Support
- Highstreet and Online Shopping Discounts
- Discounted RAC Coverage
- 195 hours Annual Leave plus Public Holidays
- A supportive and friendly working environment with a focus on wellbeing.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you