£8.91 - £9.00 per hour
Our client, based in Swindon have a proud history of cabinet making spanning over 30 years. They are now one of the UK’s leading kitchen manufacturers and retailers, selling high quality, handmade kitchens from a network of showrooms across the country and to developers and independent suppliers. . They offer a wide range of bespoke kitchen furniture designs from the classic to the contemporary.
Due to a significant growth they are looking to employ an additional Spray Polisher to join their friendly professional team. You will be working on a range of bespoke projects for a wide and varied client base.
- Full-time, permanent role
- Salary depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- 40 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday with an early finish on Fridays
Working within the Spray finishing department, you will be required to prepare & spray finish a variety of furniture assemblies and components to meet customer specification and schedule requirements. The successful candidate will have relevant experience within the spray finishing industry and be fully experienced in all aspects of modern finishing techniques and equipment.
· Ability to prepare & finish frames, doors, cabinets and panels to defined standards and specification using a variety of materials & spray finishing equipment.
· Ensure that all cabinets and components are completed in a timely manner to meet schedule requirements.
· Should have a good eye for detail and be quality orientated.
· Ability to mix & prepare a wide variety of paints, primers and lacquers.
· Colour match samples to customer requirements.
· Any other reasonable duties specified by Line Manager
· Previous Spray Polishing experience required.
· Ability to achieve a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
· Good organisational and time management skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· Positive ‘can do’ and right first-time attitude.
· Must have a flexible approach to meet changing schedule requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.