£11.00 Per Hour
Our client is looking for a Operator to join their growing team!
Operator Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in soldering
- Worked with PCB's
- Can work from engineering drawings
- Component recognition
- Ability to use hand tools
- Knowledge of kit preparation
- Complete mechanical assembly to good quality and specified requirements
Operator role hours and benefits:
- Monday to Thursday 07:00 - 15:45 and Friday 07:00 - 11:30 or Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:45 and Friday 08:00 - 12:30
- Training and development
- Immediate start available
- Free parking on site
- Friendly and Supportive team
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.