£11.00 - £11.50 per hour
Your next employer is looking for a Solderer to join their growing team!
The successful Solderer will:
- Have good soldering skills
- Be flexible and willing to work overtime
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand and read procedures
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to work well in a team
The successful Solderer candidate:
- Previous experience as in soldering
- IPC certifications desirable, but not essential
Solderer role benefits:
- Immediate start available
- Excellent rates of pay (depending on experience)
- Free parking on site
Monday – Thursday 07.30 – 16.15, Friday 12.15 finish!
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.