Software Development Engineer
Up to £30,000 Per Annum + Benefits
Our long-standing client are a leading technology development company and manufacturer. They are currently recruiting for an established Development Engineer to fill a new and challenging role.
You will be working in a dedicated team involved in all aspects of software development, utilising Microsoft Windows, Ms Visual Studio/MFC in C++.
The ability to work as part of a team is essential, providing support to other team members when necessary. Good communication is an essential part of the role.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, who is looking to develop and grow in a dynamic and challenging technology driven environment.
All future development and training provided.
Software Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing new software products.
- Maintenance of existing software products.
- To expand knowledge and ability within the role, making sure both are retained, contributing to the on-going success of the team.
- Manage all aspects of code generation and associated documentation in an organised structure.
- Report progress on a regular basis.
Software Development Engineer Work Experience:
- 2+ years professional code development.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Embedded RTOS/Micro-controller firmware experience is advantageous.
- Mechanical, optical and electronics experience is advantageous.
Software Development Engineer Skills & Abilities:
- Flexible and dedicated approach to work.
- IT literate.
- Good manual dexterity with an aptitude for detail work.
- Team oriented and focused.
- Knowledge of embedded systems is advantageous.
- Ability to solder is advantageous.
Software Development Engineer Education:
- Any engineering accreditation is desirable.
- Any qualification in the IT field is desirable.
Software Development Engineer Benefits:
- Bonus/profit share scheme
- Contributary Pension
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.