Site Service Engineer
Up to £40,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client is looking for a Site Service Engineer to join them, main responsibilities include testing, maintaining, servicing and fixing equipment at their client sites.
Site Service Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Calibration of equipment and generating calibration certificates
- Provide specialized maintenance of equipment
- Operating dosing pumps, changing rates and diagnosing issues
- Complete water sampling and document findings
- Fault find on error messages on control equipment and fixing the problem
- Support customers by communicating basic technical information
- Install and set up sensors and remote monitoring
- Complete LCA audit checklist for suppliers
- Use of Gensuite system, used to manage QEHS documentation
- Identify potential upgrade opportunities, including equipment, training and increased supply
- Support projects from surveying to completion
The ideal Site Service Engineer will:
- Chemistry/Chemical Engineering degree or equivalent scientific degree qualification
- Good organisation, communication & interpersonal skills
- You must hold a valid UK driving license
- The successful applicant will pass a DBS check
- You must have lived in the UK for the past 5 years to be able to pass site security checks
- Holiday allowance up to 34 days
- Private Health Care
- Dental Plan
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity Care
- Leading pension contribution of 10%
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.