£40,000 - £42,000 Per Annum + Company Car
Our client, is looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join their team!
Service Engineer roles and responsibilities:
- Plan, control and manage the activities of the field and workshop engineering force to obtain maximum service volume and efficiency
- To develop maximum potential income from all service and hire customers for the company's products
- To effectively manage ongoing commercial operations of the service department, ensuring continuity of existing business & driving growth of new service, repair & maintenance business
- To contribute fully to the development of service, hire and general operational sales of the business
- To train, develop, manage and discipline all service personnel in liaison with management & HR in accordance with the company policy
- Implement policies and objectives in accordance with Company guidelines to ensure the most effective and profitable operation of field and workshop engineering activities
The ideal Service Engineer will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Service/ Fleet Manager
- Broad field engineering experience
- Verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Initiative and the ability to focus on existing and new opportunities and solutions
- Ability to record, assess and respond to market trends
- Organisational skills
- Negotiating skills
- Team building skills
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Decision making skills
- Coaching and mentoring employees
- Time-management skills
- Company car
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Performance bonus
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.