Covering Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire & Northamptonshire
£24,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
Our client are a technology-led company, and are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their skilled team!
Purpose of the Service Engineer Role:
- To maintain a wide variety of equipment to the customer’s specifications and ensure contractual obligations and terms and conditions are met
- To provide first class service and maintenance support to customers, on telephone, remote PC and on site
- Assist with installation, configuration, testing, customer training and commissioning for new system sites
Description of Job Activities:
- To maintain and/or commission all aspects of the product portfolio
- To represent the companies best interests at all times
- Ensure all routine and routine work is carried out in line with contractual conditions
- To support the service desk in achieving the team objectives
- Assist in maintaining high working standards of Quality, Health & Safety and Environment
- Assist in delivering training to customers
- Working with other internal staff to provide and implement technical resolutions for customer
- Represent the the Company’s best interests at all times
Service Engineer Person Specification:
- GCSEs in English, Maths and/or Science
- Basic electrical and engineering knowledge
- Understanding of hardware and software
- Good working knowledge of PC-based networked control systems
- Ability to work at heights
- Prepared to work away from home occasionally
- Full UK Driving Licence
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.