£30,000 - £34,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client are looking for a Senior Inspector who has excellent attention to detail to join their growing team!
Senior Inspector Roles and Responsibilities:
- First off, final and first article inspection of CNC milled prismatic components, CNC turned machined parts and fully assembled products to high aerospace quality standards
- Detecting errors on workshop documentation [works order cards]
- Ability to read and interpret 2D drawings and model definition
- Using CMM and various electronic and hand-held measuring instruments
- To ensure and support root cause corrective action is completed effectively and in a timely manner
- To conduct quality reviews and internal QMS audits
- Maintain/manage the internal and external calibration system
The ideal Senior Inspector will:
- Have prior experience as a Quality Inspector
- Experience working within a engineering workshop environment within the Aerospace industry
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to read and work from engineering drawings
- Experience of using CMM, Electronic and Hand-held measuring instruments
Senior Inspector Benefits & Way Of Working:
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- 8am – 5pm
- 39 hours a week
- Overtime at pay and a half
- Flexible Working
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you