Senior Geotechnical Engineer
£40,000 - £48,000 Per Annum
Jackie Kerr Recruitment are proud to be supporting this market leading specialist within the geotechnical site investigations for offshore renewables, offshore oil & gas, nearshore civil infrastructure, scientific research and offshore mineral exploration. Due to continued growth our client is now seeking to appoint a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to lead and take responsibility of the geotechnical elements of the offshore projects.
Based onshore at our client’s office in Bristol you will be working on projects from conception through to completion. You will take part in technical input to tenders, have client interaction on a technical level, approval of onshore laboratory testing schedules and Writing Factual, Interpretation and Engineering Reports.
Senior Geotechnical Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Office supervision and final QA of geotechnical data
- Technical input to tenders
- Client interaction on a technical level
- Review of contractual documents and production of Project Safety and Execution Plans
- Supervision of ongoing offshore operations from a technical level
- Assisting the Project Manager in the project lifecycle
- Approval of onshore laboratory testing schedules
- Termination of site unitisation and generation of design soil profiles
- Performance of offshore geotechnical engineering
- Writing Factual, Interpretation and Engineering Reports
- Participate in any health and safety talks, meetings or training
- Any other duties deemed necessary, which are within the bounds of the incumbent’s competence and function
To be considered for this position you must have knowledge of Geotechnical engineering.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.