Senior Electronics Engineer
£45 000 - £55 000 per annum
Our client is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Senior Electronics Engineer who is passionate about electronics and product development, to join their growing engineering/design team.
Our client design, engineer and manufacture lights for Aerospace, Maritime and the contract market.
Senior Electronics Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing and fault-finding Circuit Boards with CANBus functionality (for devices such as HD touchscreens)
- Assisting production with electrical technical queries
- Working with Firmware/Software engineers
- Producing and checking product documentation including test plans for external testing.
- Produce schematic Drawings
- Designing circuits to aerospace and regulatory requirements
- Assessing repairs and fault finding
- Report writing
Senior Electronics Engineer Ideal Candidate:
- Detailed understanding of electronics and circuit design, including STM32
- Experience of working within the aerospace industry preferable
- Experience of working to QMS AS9100, Part21G/J experience preferable
- Experience of working within a manufacturing company
- Software - KiCAD preferable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.