Electronic and Optics R&D Manager
Negotiable Depending on Experience
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Senior Electronic Engineer to join their growing team!
Senior Electronic Engineer roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver projects. Adhering to timescales defined by internal roadmaps
- Managing a small team within an agile team environment, ensuring exceptionally good interactions with all stakeholders and the wider business
- Contribute towards other projects whilst meeting critical timescales required by the business
The ideal Senior Electronic Engineer will be:
- Extensive experience with FPGA Designs
- Familiar with VHDL or Verilog
- Knowledge of High Speed Digital Logic and Embedded Firmware/RTOS
- 5 years' experience in design - Ideal
- Understanding of multilayer PCB design methodology
- Experience of working with optics or image sensors - Desirable
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!