£50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
Our long standing client is recruiting for a Sales Manager who will have strong management skills, be organized and comfortable working under pressure.
Sales Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain an effective and efficient system for customer quotations
- Assist in the preparation of customer quotations and sales proposals, including any terms and conditions that support the customer and the company needs
- Ensure that all customer requirements are understood and where necessary have a clear understanding of RFQ application and/or program
- Communicate all customer quotations and requirements to the Business Operations Manager and Directors
- Assist in, and where applicable lead in specific/identified products from the enquiry through to Customer Purchase Order, delivery of the goods and after sales support
- Customer liaison, to provide and maintain a key point of contact for customers to both their pre and after sales requirements to include technical support/advice and after sales support
- Co-ordinate and expedite all customer Purchase Orders to ensure that agreed dates are met and maintained and advise accordingly
- Maintain the NUME computer system at all times to ensure customer delivery requirements
- Monitor and maintain Sales KPI’s to include in reports and the analysis of cost and sales data
- Where necessary to work with applicable external authorities
- To liaise regularly and effectively communicate with all relevant colleagues in all departments of the company and where necessary work with applicable
- When required, and by using NUME, to provide effective administrative support/cover
- To support the functions and services of our Purchasing/General Manager and Quality Manager, providing cover and support to the Purchasing/General Manager
The ideal Sales Manager will:
- Wealth of experience working in a Sales Environment
- Experience in Mechanical Engineering, ideally a machining background or being apprenticeship trained
- Knowledge and understanding of CNC components
- Will have relevant experience/ qualifications with a background in the Defence, Aerospace or F1 industry
- Have the ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Be able to prepare and submit customer quotations
- Experience of maintaining on-time deliveries
- Customer liaisons to include regular team meetings/face to face Customer visits and conduct contract reviews
- Previously been involved in problem solving on the shop floor/working with Production and quality team
- Strong Interpersonal skills are essential for this role
- An understanding for the need to continually maintain professional conduct, confidentiality, and discretion
- Strong Management skills, IT literate including data entry
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 17:00 Friday 08:30 – 16:00 (Office Based)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you