£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a well-respected manufacturing firm out of Witney. It is a good time to join their growing team!
Sales Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Visiting global clients and conferences when required
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sage 200 software packages
- Weekly and monthly sales report on prospects
- Online calls with customers presenting solutions and CAD models
- Data analysis
- Compilation of commercial and technical documents for tenders
- Compilation / Updates of standard quotes and costings
- Responding to customer enquiries and providing quotations as required
Sales Engineer Ideal Candidate will:
- Prior experience with cryogenic equipment is an advantage
- Ability to maintain focus and business acumen during sales/business negotiations
- At least 2 years sales experience
- Degree in Science / Engineering or relevant experience
- Confident with Microsoft Office Packages
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Experience using CRM Software (ideally Dynamics 365)
- Customer focussed
Working hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 08:30am – 16:30pm
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development Opportunities
- Strong work-life balance
- Private Healthcare including mental health, dental and optical options
- 23 days annual leave with an additional day accrued per year of service up to 28 days
- Early finish on Fridays
- Pension Schemes
- Bonus Schemes
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.