£24,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for our client, a highly established manufacturing company in Swindon, an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Administrator!
Sales Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Manage sales orders
- Provide accurate data entry
- Processing/checking of the Customer Purchase orders
- Administrate timely processing of customer orders
- Hand orders to relevant employees for pricing and lead time review
- Liaise with customers to highlight issues with orders and work with them to receive amendments
- Process orders through to completion and collect and store the documentation in an organised manner
- Once competent in company client bases & procedures greater direct involvement with customers will be expected
- Liaise with customers to update them on the status of their order book and work with other members of staff to review and solve potential issues
- Receive, Review and Accept/Decline expedite requests with the help of the team
- Answer the switchboard and put calls through to relevant staff members
- Carry out general duties that the Sales Manager may require
Sales Administrator Person Specification:
- Competent in data entry
- The ability to communicate; be comfortable speaking with a wide range of suppliers, customers, and staff, in person, by telephone and in writing is paramount
- A well-presented and pleasant manner with strong interpersonal and organisational skills is essential, and you must be able to work both alone, and as part of the team
- An understanding of the need to continually maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Have general experience or be proficient in data entry and Microsoft Office Word & Excel. This will include preparing and typing general correspondence, photocopying, scanning, and filing of documentation
- Good sound IT and Keyboard skills
- Ability to multi-task
Sales Administrator Further Details:
- Permanent contract
- Hours – 08:30-17:00 Monday-Thursday, 08:30-16:00 Fridays (39-hour week)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.