£45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for a Quality Manager to support their continuous growth plans, by leading, developing and continuously improving the Quality Department!
Quality Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for their Quality Team (3 direct reports) including their performance, development, time and attendance
- Manage all aspects of Site Quality and Assurance
- Work with Operations and Site Management to integrate quality objectives
- Conduct internal, external and customer audits in line with our certifications and own high-quality standards
- Support company initiates, engagement and quality improvements
- Produce improvement and corrective action plans and ensure these are communicated and tracked
- Lead and train others to develop effective corrective and preventive actions using 8D and Mistake Proofing concepts
- Lead, participate and facilitate various continuous improvement events and projects
- Lead cultural change utilizing appropriate continuous improvement tools and methodologies (PDCA, Six Sigma, Mistake Proofing, kaizen, etc.)
- Champion health and safety procedures for the site and the teams
The ideal Quality Manager will:
- Educated to Degree Level (Project and Change Management skills are desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrate a successful track record within a similar position at a similar level or significant professional development to make a step to first Quality Manager Role
- Experienced with working with Quality Management Systems
- Strong stakeholder management and communication Skills
- Positive, enthusiastic with a track record of making significant improvements in their areas of expertise
- Data driven with strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong IT skills. Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Employee assistance program
- Site incentive plan
- Financial wellbeing benefit
- Discounted online and high street shopping and lifestyle vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted RAC membership
- Discounted Gym membership
- 195 hours annual leave plus bank holidays
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you