£35,000 Per Annum
Our client, a leading packaging manufacturer in the UK is looking for a Quality Manager to join their team!
Quality Manager roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of implementing, maintaining, and developing quality systems and quality assurance within the company
- Managing of all business ISO standards and Quality Management System
- Responsible for the company BRC standard
- Ensuring compliance to all policies and procedures
- Management of writing and controlling all works procedures, specifications, forms and controlled documents
- Internal and external audits
- Updating the company policies, procedures and risk assessments
- Ensuring the company produces the highest possible quality products
- Supporting operations and driving continuous improvements
- Supporting the customer services team in managing the customer complaints system, responding to customers when required and ensuring compliance with the relevant standards
- Managing non-conformances (internal and external)
The Ideal Quality Manager will have:
- Quality management experience within a manufacturing environment
- A strong understanding of the requirements of the ISO standards
- An understanding of BRC standards (advantageous)
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- A hardworking, enthusiastic, and adaptable approach to work
- Thorough and methodical with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 – 17:00
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.