Quality Engineering Inspector/Quality Technician
£25,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client based in Swindon are looking for a Quality Inspector/Quality Technician to join their growing team.
Quality Inspector Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that products at various stages of production meet customer specifications and company quality standards are followed
- Inspection of medium, small and tight tolerances components, using a wide range of measuring equipment for batch run inspection and First Article Inspection Reports (AS9102 standard). Interpreting component drawings and customer standards to ensure products are produced to the highest possible quality.
- Good Inwards Inspection/measurement of subcontract fabricated and sub assembly parts.
- The programming and running of Co-ordinate measuring machines (CMM).
- Maintaining QA/Production control documents including in process control documentation.
- Raising internal and supplier non-conformities and ensuring timely closure.
- Completing internal calibration on measuring equipment.
- Carrying out In-process and focused welding audits on manufacturing areas, ensuring non-conformances are dealt with effectively.
- Assisting production and Finishing cell areas with queries, standards, or other issues.
Quality Inspector Knowledge and Skills:
- Have an engineering apprenticeship, turning, milling, or other mechanical or inspection experience.
- Able to understand engineering drawings, symbols, revisions and documentation.
- Knowledge or experience of 3D CMM and model files would be especially desirable. (Mitutoyo and Aberlink CM Machines are in use).
- Experience with problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- To be computer literate/confident with a keen willingness to learn new skills.
- To be self motivated, versatile and able to work without supervision in a team environment.
This will be a Mon – Fri week covering 39 hours
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.