Our well-established client are looking for a Quality Inspector to join their growing team!
Quality Inspector Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspection of precision machine components
- Providing First off and Final Inspections
- Using measuring equipment such as CMM, Micrometers, Height Gauges and Callipers
- Assisting customers and internal processes, by completing First Article Inspection Reports to specifications
- Investigate the causes of potential failures
- Calibrate measuring/ inspection equipment in line with company procedures
- Support audits when necessary
The ideal Quality Inspector will:
- Have prior experience as a Quality Inspector
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standards
- Worked from GD&T and Technical Drawings
- CMM experience
Monday – Thursday: 07:30 – 16:30
Friday: 07:30 – 13:30
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.