£30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Our client design, develop and fabricate precision components and for industries including motorsport. They support customers around the world and they are looking for skilled individuals to join their team!
Quality Inspector Roles and Responsibilities:
- To carry out inspection & testing of materials and components using variety of processes/techniques in accordance with job card instructions, drawings, specifications, and relevant quality procedures
- Create inspection reports/non-conformance report
- To accurately interpret component drawings and test procedures so that part numbers, drawing issues, product requirements and special process requirements can be correctly identified and applied
- To generate inspection reports/non-conformance reports in accordance with company quality policy
- To record all inspection and testing work on the company system
- To complete work in accordance with required work schedules so that productivity can be maintained at the highest level
- To identify jigs & components using laser marking specified in accordance with job card instructions
- Handle materials carefully and comply with safety regulations so that components are not damaged, and accidents do not occur due to mishandling
- To liaise with staff, suppliers, and customers in the resolution of quality issues
- To assist in the successful implementation of ongoing company quality programs such as continuous improvement, ISO:9001 QMS etc.
The Ideal Quality Inspector Will:
- Experience of using inspection tools such as Verniers and Micrometres
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning & tolerancing
- Experience of using CMM and Liquid Penetrant NDT would be an advantage but not essential as training can be given
- Good IT, Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Ability to read/interpret and understand technical drawings/cad models
- Physical ability to lift and move light to medium weights during inspection activities
- Able to follow instruction and follow an established process
- Monday – Friday
- 07:00 – 16:00
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.