Our client, a leader in their field is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their successful and growing team!
Quality Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Auditing systems and processes to ensure compliance with company policies
- Provide leadership and guidance junior members of staff and technicians
- Encourage teams to meet KPIs while upholding quality standards
- Facilitate continuous improvement of their Quality Management System
- Create problem solving solutions through the use of Quality Improvement tools, trend analysis and techniques such as SPC, MSA, FMEA, 8D and Mistake Proofing
- Update relevant documentation and participate in review meetings
- Occasionally visit customers, suppliers or training venues
The ideal Quality Engineer will:
- Degree educated (preferably electrical / electronic engineering discipline) or equivalent demonstrable experience or vocational training
- Experienced in Manufacturing Quality Engineering
- Competent and familiar with the requirements of Quality Standards, ISO 9001 and 9100
- Certificated Auditor (AS9100, TS16949 or ISO9001:2015 standards)
- Aerospace knowledge (Desirable)
- Desirable knowledge of environmental testing (Desirable)
Monday – Thursday: 08:00 – 16:30 Friday: 08:00 – 16:00 (37 Hours a week)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.