Quality Assurance Engineer
Our client a leader in their industry are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to support their growing production team!
Quality Assurance Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Control the processes covering inbound and moulded components
- Conduct quality inspection of supplied GRP components, raise and facilitate corrective actions
- Maintain the company NCR database, onboarding of the Integrated Management System ISO 9001/ ISO 14001
- Maintain an acceptable inspection level on required components at goods inwards
- Monitor and maintain the goods Inwards QA inspection process
- Facilitate supplier development activities via supplier visits and audits
- Record all Inspection reports and raising non-conformances
- Create and maintain reports to enable QA related issues to be clearly identified, tracked, and resolved
- Conduct periodic reviews of shop floor work instructions
- Supporting the Purchasing Team to collect and review supplier metrics
- Feedback of quality data to production teams by means of regular meetings to include team leaders and supervisors, highlighting areas for improvement
- Provide information for quarterly reports on QA performance
- Strict adherence and implementation of the Health and Safety at Works Act
- Working closely with Purchasing, Production and Technical departments
The ideal Quality Assurance Engineer will:
- Previous experience in similar QA role within a fast-moving production environment
- IT literate in MS Office and Adobe software as well as SAP
- Experience with QMS procedures
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Knowledge of 6S or 8D
- Understanding and experience of robust QA procedures
- Professional qualifications an advantage
- Be able to drive and have access to their own transportation
- Initiative-taking, proactive individual with excellent time management skills
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30 (30 minutes lunch)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you