Quality and Reliability Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
At Jackie Kerr Recruitment, we are excited to be recruiting for a skilled Quality and Reliability Engineer, to join our client's team based in Swindon!
Tasks and responsibilities for the Quality and Reliability will include:
- Responsible for New Product Introduction (NPI) quality and reliability. Coordinate all aspects of APQP and PPAP. Develop quality plans and execute to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Plan qualifications to AEC-Q100 and/or requirements required by the customer.
- Collaborate with chip designers, test engineers, failure analysis engineers and product teams; work with customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Department, including helping the Quality Technician to coordinate the execution of planned reliability stresses and ATE testing.
- A university degree required (i.e. Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Experience in semiconductor automotive quality, APQP.
- Experience with planning qualifications based on AEC-Q100 series of specifications.
- Has a general understanding of CMOS technology and device physics.
- Knowledge of IC and packaging Q&R failure mechanisms.
- Good working knowledge of processes such as FMEA, MSA, GR&R, SPC and techniques such as 8D, 5-Why, Pareto analysis and IATF 16949.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and a basic understanding of Function Safety could be advantageous. ISO9001 and ISO14001 experience would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with test methods and hardware associated with qualifications, such as HTOL chambers, THB, ESD and latch-up.
- Able to collate PPAP documentation, including liaising with other teams to ensure the supporting information is provided on time and to a high standard.
- An ability to appraise existing business processes to identify improvements that can increase process quality and improve efficiency.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.