Quality & General Office Administrator
£22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for our client, a highly established manufacturing company in Swindon, an enthusiastic and self-motivated Quality & Office Administrator!
Full training will be given to the right candidate!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure traceability of documentation in MRP system
- Promptly scanning and linking production documentation including Ink marking 2nd checks, IPCS/patrol sheets, and incoming material certificates of conformity for materials and sub-contract processes
- Processing returns and booking-In gauges from production
- Calibration – assisting with external calibration of gauges and metrology
- Maintaining Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Production set up sheets – uploading into MRP
- Processing of Training records
- Maintaining customer compliance declarations
- Maintain appraisals for new and existing suppliers
- Assisting with Internal Audits
- Provide a general support service for administration duties
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have experience as an administrator and/or strong administrative skills
- Have a keen interest in the engineering sector
- General experience or skills in data entry and Microsoft Office packages
- Sound IT and keyboard skills
- Experience preparing and typing general correspondence, photocopying, scanning and filing of documents
- Confident enough to communicate with a range of suppliers and staff, in person, by telephone and in writing
- Monday - Thursday: 08:30 - 17:00
- Friday: 08:30 - 16:00
- 30 Minute Lunch Break (12:30 - 13:00)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.