Quality & Environmental Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
Our client, a privately-owned and well-respected precision engineering company in Swindon, is looking for a Quality & Environmental Manager to join their growing team!
Quality & Environmental Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Quality Planning and process documentation is organised
- Monitor and ensure the system audit schedule are maintained
- Make sure KPI’s are met every month and making a report every month with a review
- Making sure customers inquiries and complaints are dealt with correctly and properly and that corrective actions are robust using common quality tools such as 8D and 5 whys
- Administer applications for concessions, waivers, and production permits
- Ensuring and monitoring the supplier’s performance and assist the buyer with ratings of approval
- Understand and direct the creation, controls, and input of data from, drawings, standards, and specifications into the company MRP
- Ensure all procedures are developed and updated
Quality & Environmental Manager Ideal Candidate will:
- Read and understand technical drawings and specifications
- Engineered metallic components (turned / milled) or related aerospace background
- A candidate with a wealth of experience and qualification with a background of Defence, Aerospace and F1
- Quality inspection, precision measuring equipment with CMM methods/knowledge an advantage
- Knowledge of AS9102 FAIR completion
- Ideally, a strong candidate who can lead AS9100, assisting our annual AS9100 audits
- Meticulous approach to measurement, comparison with standards and monitoring of processes
Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00
Friday: 08:30 – 16:00
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you