£22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client are recruiting for a highly organised and enthusiastic Purchasing Expeditor based in Swindon!
The Purchasing Expeditor will be responsible for undertaking all purchase order progressing activities within the department.
The successful candidate will enjoy a demanding and fast paced role. They will require the ability to prioritise effectively, and demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills.
Purchasing Expeditor Responsibilities:
- First point of contact within the purchasing department for sales and suppliers
- Regular progressing utilising Excel and the internal ERP system to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Processing of supplier order acknowledgments, audit checks and updating the ERP system
- Weekly submission of reports to suppliers
- Ensuring delivery dates are communicated effectively
- Working closely with goods inwards ensuring goods receipts are prioritised
- Conversant in Microsoft office, previous purchasing experience would be preferred, but is not essential
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.