£40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Our client, a well-established and dynamic engineering and manufacturing company are looking to expand!
Project Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of all phases including tendering to contract award
- Ensure the business is fully engaged and that all technical requirements / costs / risks / contingencies / mitigations / resources are visible prior to the project’s commencement
- Project management of government funded projects from application through to close out
- Coordinate with external consortium partners, quarterly reporting, grant claim submissions and financial control of the project
- Management of multiple active projects from receipt of order until project close out in line with customer requirements and project management process and including scope, timing, budget and risk tracking
- Regular project progress reporting internally and externally to the customer and other key stakeholders
- Support management of the Engineering resource plan interleaving the multiple concurrent projects
- Ensuring effective communication and information transfer between Engineering and Manufacturing on projects with a physical hardware output
- Coordination with purchasing and accounts to ensure effective management of parts purchasing, subcontracted deliverables and invoicing
- Ensure project documentation is generated and maintained to requirements
The Ideal Project Manager Will:
- Educated to degree level in relevant Science or Engineering discipline
- Experience in managing commercial engineering projects within a relevant sector
- Experience of managing Product Development projects across the whole NPD process
- Experience of fast-moving environments and supporting multiple projects concurrently
- Competent user of MS Project and all standard MS Office software (inc Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Strong, pragmatic and hands-on experience of working as a project manager
- A qualification in Project Management e.g., PRINCE2/ PMP (Preferred)
- Competitive rates of pay and generous holidays
- Highly flexible working arrangements - flexible working within core business hours
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- A culture which recognizes contribution and encourages innovation and creativity
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press. The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record. So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.