£45,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
At Jackie Kerr Recruitment, we are excited to be recruiting for a skilled Project Manager, to join our client's team based in Swindon!
Tasks and responsibilities for the Project Manager will include:
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of complex projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarise the progress of the project.
- Prepare reports regarding the status of a project.
- Manage relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Develops comprehensive project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Regularly communicates and presents project schedules, statuses, and updates to various team members and brings solutions/opportunities.
- A university degree required (i.e. Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Experience in automotive semiconductors
- An ability to appraise existing business processes to identify improvements that can increase process quality and improve efficiency.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.