£45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager, to join their dynamic and expanding team.
The main objective of the Project Manager is to manage projects assigned to him/her. The position is office based with visits to the field operations as necessary, primarily during mobilisations to promote core HSE values and highlight contractual requirements to all internal parties.
Project Manager Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of a geotechnical contract including client liaison, planning and scheduling, commercial control, staffing, supervision of execution
- Subcontract management including soil testing laboratories and freelance personnel
- Approval of engineering and issuing of reports including bearing capacity calculations, piled foundation design, liquefaction assessment and pile driving analyses
- Responsible for the quality of service to internal and external clients including interested parties
- Any other duties deemed necessary, which are within the bounds of the incumbent’s competence and function
Project Manager Required Qualifications and Experience
- Recognised qualification(s) in Engineering and or Management
- 5 years’ experience
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.