£47,500 Per Annum
Project Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and respond to Technical Customer Queries
- Managing leads to develop deals and successful executions
- Design and support for Water Treatment Projects
- Responsible for design execution on time delivery and budget
- Ensuring designs meet Environment Health & Safety and Quality Standards
- Meeting and managing CE Marking and UKCA Standards
- Implement Lean Activities and processes
- Leading I/O checks, Commissioning and Startups for newly designed equipment and plants
- Manage documents developments, reviews, and approvals
- Lead the design and project engineer execution of Bridge, Complex Mobile and BOO projects
- Using SAP business tools such as Material Master, Inventory, and BOM
- Sourcing suppliers and parts, with technical reviews of quotes
- Close collaboration with fabrication facilities, sourcing equipment for projects, managing the build/instillation of equipment and providing feedback on success and failures
- Work with outsourcing engineering teams and lead, coach and educate them on designs, drawings and projects
- Lead HAZOPs and Product Safety reviews
The ideal Project Engineer will:
- Previous Experience in the Water Treatment Sector
- Direct Design Experience in the Engineering Sector
- Knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical material and equipment’s selection and sizing’s
- Experience in Product Services the in Water Treatment Sector
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to drive projects and meet deadlines
- Strong Analytical and Computer Skills
- Experience in PLC designs, Troubleshooting and Integrations (Preferable PLC- Allan Bradley and Siemens)
Working Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 – 17:00
- Company Car and Fuel Card
- Remote Working with Occasional Travel
- Health & Welfare benefits
- Holiday Allowance of 25 days + Plus Bank Holidays (Option to buy and sell days)
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity care
- Matched Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you